Inspire Scholarship Application
The Chassé Inspire Scholarship is dedicated to helping children who are unable to afford tuition or training in their art or sport. This includes all arts such as Dance, Theater, Singing, Acting, Photography, Musical, and much more. This also includes all sports such as Baseball, Soccer, Hockey, Football, Golf, Martial Arts, Volleyball, Horseback Riding, Cheer, Gymnastics and much more.
This scholarship is open semi-annually.
The Inspire fund was created for underprivileged children who are unable to afford their arts and athletics passion. Distributions are awarded on a semiannual basis under the discretion of the fund’s directors. The scholarship can be used to help pay for tuition, training, special events such as tournaments or workshops or private lessons.
- Income requirements- single below $75K/joint below $150 – verification of income.
- Can only be typed into the form below.
- Qualifying age’s groups start at 8 years old through 18 years old. It will go by current age.
- Must choose 1 question from the prompt choices.
- The application deadline is November 15, 2022 and announcements of winners will be made after November 30, 2022 via email to recipients.
- Proof of registration/participation/purchase is required. Scholarships are non-transferable. Scholarship recipients have 12 months from the date of issuance to claim/use their award. Scholarships unclaimed by this date are considered void, and the award will be released back to the Inspire Scholarship fund.
- Scholarship awards are made payable to the business/organization of the applicant’s choosing for the purpose(s) submitted on the application. Applicants do not receive cash.
- Once awarded a scholarship you must wait 1 calendar year to reapply for a new scholarship.